Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Wrong time

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

My Iconic now displays the wrong time.  It shows one hour earlier than it is.  I tried resetting it.  What gives?  

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

Mike, since you are off by exactly one hour means you need to select the proper Time Zone under Settings. Go to Fitbit.com dashboard and click on the gear icon at the upper right and then Settings.  Scroll down and set the proper Time Zone and then scroll on down and click on Submit and sync your tracker.

View best answer in original post

Best Answer
0 Votes
4 REPLIES 4

Make sure you phone has the right time and sync it a couple of times. It should come right.

Community Council Member

Helen | Western Australia

Want to discuss ways to increase your activity? Visit Get Moving in the Lifestyle Discussion Forum.

Best Answer

Mike, since you are off by exactly one hour means you need to select the proper Time Zone under Settings. Go to Fitbit.com dashboard and click on the gear icon at the upper right and then Settings.  Scroll down and set the proper Time Zone and then scroll on down and click on Submit and sync your tracker.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Thank you.. I had just traveled back forth between three time zones and the watched sensed the time change without me doing anything, and sensed I was back in eastern time yesterday, but when I logged into the settings it somehow was locked on Central, which I was in only for the airport layover. 🙂

Best Answer
0 Votes

Like us and other computers, Mike, it screws up some time.  Smiley Sad

Best Answer
0 Votes