Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

app closing instantly

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

I've got a Lumia 950xl. Worked fine for a few months since I've got the Ionic. (Notifications don't works, but that's another thing.) Since today the app starts with a white screen for one second, than closes. Forces me to reinstall it. I've done it more than 10 times. Restarted the phone, took the battery out, all this. No chance to get the app working anymore ☹ 

Best Answer
0 Votes
3 REPLIES 3

I cant see that phone on the Supported Devices List which may be the issue, but it sounds odd that the app has been working and suddenly stopped. Has there been a recent update to your phone (it is usually updates that upset unsupported phones)? I really dont know what to suggest as you have tried reinstalling (my app on my 2 devices is working fine, so not a general app error). I guess Support is your only option, though I am not sure if they will be able to help or not (link in my signature). 

Community Council Member

Helen | Western Australia

Want to discuss ways to increase your activity? Visit Get Moving in the Lifestyle Discussion Forum.

Best Answer

I have the same problem with a Nokia 950,  It is not syncing regularly and is reporting that wi fi is off

Best Answer
0 Votes

Same issue with a Lumia 950.  No response at all when trying to open the Fitbit App and trying to reinstall has no effect.

Best Answer
0 Votes