Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

bluetooth audio devices that are compatible with Ionic

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

I just bought Q12 Soundpeats wireless headphones and I cannot get them to pair with my Ionic.  I can't seem to find a list of compatible devices for Ionic anywhere.  Can someone tell me if these headphones are compatible with Ionic (and Blaze) and how to pair them?  I was able to pair with my Samsung Galaxy 7 Edge phone.

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

So by looking at other posts I figured it out - to turn off the device  you press multifunction button 3 seconds - to put it in pair mode you push the multifunction button 8 seconds until it flashes alterrnately red and blue and then go to settings on Ionic and bluetooth setting and push new device - it will search and then tell you you are connected to Q12.  Not very user friendly - pushing the multifunction button 3 seconds  to turn off and 4 seconds to turn on and 8 seconds to go into pairing.  I mean...really?  But it is done and this is good!

View best answer in original post

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 REPLY 1

So by looking at other posts I figured it out - to turn off the device  you press multifunction button 3 seconds - to put it in pair mode you push the multifunction button 8 seconds until it flashes alterrnately red and blue and then go to settings on Ionic and bluetooth setting and push new device - it will search and then tell you you are connected to Q12.  Not very user friendly - pushing the multifunction button 3 seconds  to turn off and 4 seconds to turn on and 8 seconds to go into pairing.  I mean...really?  But it is done and this is good!

Best Answer
0 Votes