Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

bluetooth problems

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

why doesn't my macbook recognize my ionic and visa versa ionic does not find my macbook

Best Answer
0 Votes
5 REPLIES 5

Because Ionic. Apparently the syncing issues will never be resolved. We’re better off getting something else. 

Best Answer
0 Votes

I understand your MacBook is having an issue, but are you having a similar issue with your phones Fitbit App as well?  I have the Ionic and Windows 10 and iPhone Fitbit Apps are working without issue (both Wi-Fi and Bluetooth),

Keep on STEPPING!

Community Council Member

Gunny | Richmond, VA (USA)

Ionic Adidas Edition, Versa Special Edition, Aria 2 & Flyer | iPhone & Windows 10

Take a look at the Fitbit Help site for further Assistance & Information.

Best Answer
0 Votes

I had no problem with it connecting to my phone but after the first-ever update I always have to turn the blue tooth of and back on to get it tio sink in the app on my phone my MacBook just doesn't even find it so I can Paige them

Best Answer
0 Votes

If it syncs fine with the phone, why even bother to sync with the Macbook? 

With the Mac all data is accessed though the web, and it doesn't matter how or through what device the tracker syncs. 

Best Answer
0 Votes
I thought I had to sync it in there too so I could down load music into the watch but I don't and I did figure out what I was doing wrong trying to get my music in tio the watch I have now done so successfully

Sent from my iPhone
Best Answer
0 Votes