Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

fitbit ionic alarm does not work consistantly

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

I have the iconic and have set it to vibrate every morning at a select time each  day of the week and a separate alarm for weekends.

fitbit has replaced my ionic and alarm vibration stops working randomly during the week.

fitbit thinks i'm sleeping through the vibration and i know i am not.

Has anyone else experienced this type of problem?

Best Answer
6 REPLIES 6

I think this is happening to me, but I may be sleeping through it.  Why doesn't fitbit give the option to make it vibrate until you stop it, instead of three times?

Best Answer
good point? i don't think your sleeping through it. maybe others will report the same problem and fitbit will take your suggestion.
Best Answer

Mine is doing the same. Missed two meetings because of it. I thought I'll test it by being awake and not moving ( in case it knew i was awake some how) and it didnt vibrate. 

@Fitbit please help because it is becoming an issue.

Best Answer

I set up Fitbit Pay on my watch and I think that is what is making the alarm not go off. Sometimes when I wake up I have to type in my PIN. Set two separate alarms, one at 0530 and a second at 0630 and neither went off...I am a vey light sleeper so I definitely wouldn't have slept theoug those. Have used fitbit to wake me up for years with the Flex, Charge, Surge, Alta...so I am a bit disappointed by this problem.

Best Answer
0 Votes

My alarm goes off but it doesn’t vibrate for some reason anymore - very frustrating 

Best Answer

Did anyone get to the bottom of this? 

Sean | UK
Ionic, Aria - Android
Retired: Surge
Best Answer
0 Votes