Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

how set up replacment fitbit Ionic

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Hi All, 

I have had to get a replacement Fitbit Ionic due to the original watch failing. 

I would like to set up the Ionic to sync with my wifi, phone and account that I have but I have no idea how to do this. 

Is there a simple way of doing this? Help Needed!

Best Answer
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

All done. Thank you 

View best answer in original post

Best Answer
5 REPLIES 5

Log into your Fitbit app and tap "Account Settings" (credit card icon). Then tap "Set Up New Device" followed by "Ionic". Finally select "Replace Ionic" and follow the prompts.

Kristen | USA Cruising through the Lifestyle Forums

one cruise ship at a time!
Best Answer

All done. Thank you 

Best Answer

This has not worked for me. I follow the prompts and when I push the prompt for replace Ionic it just goes back to the regular settings page and keeps looking for the broken one

Best Answer
0 Votes

My watch is also failing. Did you have to pay for another one or will Fitbit replace it due to it being faulty?

Best Answer
0 Votes
They replaced the first one since it was only six months into the one year warranty. I did not try to seek a free replacement for the second one because other people had already posted that Fitbit does not warrant the replacement for more than the one year from the original purchase of the first failed Ionic. My replacement only lasted five months but the elapsed time from original purchase was about 13 months. At any rate, I did not see much point in continuing with another Ionic that would likely also fail in less than a year. Due to their shoddy product, Fitbit just lost me as a customer. I will no longer buy their products.
Best Answer