Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

iOS Calendar Events

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

I believe the first day ionic was showing the daily calendar events when i scrolled the main screen from the bottom up. 
Now I don't get anything : "Nothing new here"
Any suggestions?

Best Answer
0 Votes
4 REPLIES 4

What calendar event notifications did you see on your phone in that time?

Mike | London, UK

Blaze, Surge, Charge 2, Charge, Flex 2 - iPad Air 2, Nokia Lumia 925 (Deceased), iPhone 6

Take a look at the Fitbit help site for further assistance and information.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hi Mike. Thanks for your reply.
I have the idea in my mind that i could see the upcoming events in the calendar (reason why i used "I believe"). Could I be mistaken? Or is there a chance ionic notifications can include this?

Best Answer
0 Votes

The calendar notifications are a repeat of any notifications raired by the phone (in the same way as for text messages and email) so if none have been raised, none will be seen on the Ionic. There’s no way to look at calendar events, past or present, I’m afraid.

Mike | London, UK

Blaze, Surge, Charge 2, Charge, Flex 2 - iPad Air 2, Nokia Lumia 925 (Deceased), iPhone 6

Take a look at the Fitbit help site for further assistance and information.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hello, when you set a new appointment in your calendar , scroll down to the option : hint or 2nd hint. So you can decide when your appointment will be shown on your phone ( I have an iPhone 6s) and your Ionic . You have several choices up to 1 week before. Then synchronize your Ionic in the FitBit App. When receiving messages from your calendar is allowed in the FitBit app and mobile it should work

Best Answer