Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

just problems full stop

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

brand new ionic,the firm ware has been updated and device restarted,

so now i start to add my choices,it took 5 attempts to get the clock face to change(and not the one i want),then it tells me to put on charge and leave alone to re-calibrate the  sensors,,,,then i try and add an app(failed to install),try a different app(failed to install)....if this is how a new product behaves why was it released

Best Answer
0 Votes
3 REPLIES 3

Welcome to the Community @Slow-one! I'm sorry about the issues you're experiencing with your Ionic. I would like you to restart it and try changing the clock face again. Also, confirm you're using a compatible device and you have the latest version of the app which is 2.63 for Android and 2.44.2 for iOS. 

Hope this helps! Keep me posted. 

Want to get more active? Visit Get Moving in the Lifestyle Discussion Forum.

Best Answer
0 Votes
The app is up to date, the ionic is up to date the phone software is up to date, i have tried a different clock, and it keeps saying failed to install, even though it has, even putting apps on the ionic, i keep getting the same error, failed to install,
By the way my phone is a Sony Xperia X
Best Answer
0 Votes

I have restarted it and changed the clock but it still says failed to install even though it had done it, its the same thing with the apps, keeps saying failed to install even though the app has been installed 

Best Answer
0 Votes