Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

music apps

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Interested to try out Deezer- I guess a 3-month trial will help decide what to do!  Just wondering how others on here have liked Pandora and/or Deezer as apps on their Fitbits?  Easy to use?  Work well on runs/rides/wherever?

I am approaching my big new personal marathon training program which is why I bought my ionic- can't wait to use it on the long runs with a cool music app to listen to!  Thank you.

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

@Ericws wrote:

Interested to try out Deezer- I guess a 3-month trial will help decide what to do!  Just wondering how others on here have liked Pandora and/or Deezer as apps on their Fitbits?  Easy to use?  Work well on runs/rides/wherever?

I am approaching my big new personal marathon training program which is why I bought my ionic- can't wait to use it on the long runs with a cool music app to listen to!  Thank you.

Hi @Ericws,

I haven't used Deezer, but use Pandora on the Ionic frequently. Easy to use during workouts. Downloading the stations can take some time at first, so make sure it gets enough time on the charger so it can complete the download. The Ionic has a progress bar while charging to tell you much of the download has completed.

Work out...eat... sleep...repeat!
Dave | California

View best answer in original post

Best Answer
3 REPLIES 3

@Ericws wrote:

Hi @Ericws,

I haven't used Deezer, but use Pandora on the Ionic frequently. Easy to use during workouts. Downloading the stations can take some time at first, so make sure it gets enough time on the charger so it can complete the download. The Ionic has a progress bar while charging to tell you much of the download has completed.

Work out...eat... sleep...repeat!
Dave | California

Best Answer

@Ericws wrote:

Hello @Ericws,

I have a few songs (over 17,000) in iTunes, so I make up my own Playlists and enjoy my own custom tunes to exercise with.  One of my main reasons for selecting the Ionic (and Flyer).  

Keep STEPPING and good luck with the marathon training program and the marathon!

Community Council Member

Gunny | Richmond, VA (USA)

Ionic Adidas Edition, Versa Special Edition, Aria 2 & Flyer | iPhone & Windows 10

Take a look at the Fitbit Help site for further Assistance & Information.

Best Answer

Thank you!

Best Answer
0 Votes