Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

my ionic just died

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

it just died tried charging but nothing, I just got it in March, tried turning it on but nothing 

Best Answer
0 Votes
2 REPLIES 2

I had a similar issue after doing a firmware upgrade yesterday.  I woke up this morning and the battery was at 0%. I plugged it into the charger for more than two hours and it wouldn’t turn on.  I tried the factory reset (pushing all 3 buttons) and a red exclamation mark in a triangle appeared.  I tried the 2 and 3 button methods again to start it and now the screen is blank.  I’m about 3 months past the 2 year warranty, from reading other comments on this page it looks like they would just offer a discount on a new device but if you’re still under warranty they may send you a new device.  Any other suggestions or help would be greatly appreciated!

Best Answer
0 Votes

I had 75% charge when mine died a few days ago. I charged it for a while and was able to hold the left and bottom buttons to get it to restart. Then I fully charged it to 100%. It did the same thing the next day and I was able to do the same fix.  Then yesterday it did it again but I can’t get it to restart. 

Best Answer
0 Votes