Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ionic Bi-onic B.S.

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Three weeks ago my Ionic was not keeping accurate step counts...after wearing it all day and going to a gym class it only registered 79 steps.  I took it off and did not wear it for two weeks.  Now it's not keeping time.  It is 10 minutes behind.  Where on the site can I correct the time?  And I'm not into buying something for $200 and have it conk out less than a year year later!

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

Hi @CapeCodRed  according to your posts, you purchased this Ionic as a Christmas present for your boyfriend in 2018 and started using it by the time you joined the forums in February 2019.  You printed off the user manual? You'll want to do a restart of the device a few times. Time is determined from the device you use to sync with - computer, tablet or smartphone. 

Stepping in the U.S.A. since September 2013. Android 14

View best answer in original post

Best Answer
0 Votes
3 REPLIES 3

Hi @CapeCodRed  according to your posts, you purchased this Ionic as a Christmas present for your boyfriend in 2018 and started using it by the time you joined the forums in February 2019.  You printed off the user manual? You'll want to do a restart of the device a few times. Time is determined from the device you use to sync with - computer, tablet or smartphone. 

Best Answer
0 Votes
Thank you.  For some reason.  I did find the manual in my "bookmarks" read it, waved a magic wand and bam...I looked on my watch and the time was correct!   I was amazed.  All is well now.   I'm no longer in the Twilight Zone.
Best Answer
0 Votes

@CapeCodRed  glad to know it. I do prefer the Twilight Zone to The Outer Limits! While you're here, take time to look at the link in my signature for some great areas of the forum!

Best Answer
0 Votes