Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

"Phone not connected"

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

I have everything for listening to music set up but to control the audio on my phone, but my watch keeps on telling me that my phone is not connected. Help, please.

Best Answer
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

I have solved my issue. In the Ionic, in Settings -> Bluetooth -> Bluetooth Classic I had it at On but really I needed to have it in Pair. Once in that mode I went to my (Android) phone's bluetooth menu and saw a new Ionic (Classic) to connect to. Once I did that, Bluetooth Classic went to On. I can now control my phone's media like Spotify and Pocket Casts directly from the Ionic which is nice. Definitely not the most intuitive setup but it works.

View best answer in original post

Best Answer
3 REPLIES 3

I'm having the same problem when I set audio source to Phone. I can play offline Pandora from the ionic but I can't use media controls for my phone.

Best Answer
0 Votes

I just got my new Ionic last night and it saying my phone is not connected either.  However I know they are sync.  

Best Answer
0 Votes

I have solved my issue. In the Ionic, in Settings -> Bluetooth -> Bluetooth Classic I had it at On but really I needed to have it in Pair. Once in that mode I went to my (Android) phone's bluetooth menu and saw a new Ionic (Classic) to connect to. Once I did that, Bluetooth Classic went to On. I can now control my phone's media like Spotify and Pocket Casts directly from the Ionic which is nice. Definitely not the most intuitive setup but it works.

Best Answer