Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

resetting issues

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

my fitbit ionic screen was frozen. so i went to reset it but holding the buttons down.got the fitbit logo but now i have a message on my screen that says data not cleared. sync and try agin. so opened up my fitbit app on my android phone to sync my fitbit. get an error message there that says sync error. fitbit down for maintenance .

so i cant sync my phone to my fitbit cause my ionic is locked in this error screen message and i cant get the error message screen to go away without a sync.

help

Best Answer
0 Votes
3 REPLIES 3

It sounds like you performed a factory reset. You can try doing the following. 

Go into your phones Bluetooth settings and unpair the Ionic from there. Then go back into the fitbit app and follow these steps - account card in the top right hand corner - setup a device - Ionic - replace your fitbit Ionic. Now follow the steps to set up your Ionic.

Your Ionic should hopefully sync and the message should disappear. 

Let me know how you get on. 

Community Council Member

Nathan | UK

Looking to get more sleep? Join the conversation on the Sleep better forum.

Best Answer

i had to call customer support cause that wasnt working. after almost 2 hours on phone it got back to normal but now the touch screen wont work. i cant swipe to the other screens an it doesnt vibrate. but it syncs with my phone and tracks my sleep and steps and everything. i just cant get any other screen other than the home screen to display

Best Answer
0 Votes

Try restarting your device but pressing and holding the left button and bottom right button together for 15 secs (until you see the fitbit logo). 

Community Council Member

Nathan | UK

Looking to get more sleep? Join the conversation on the Sleep better forum.

Best Answer