Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

sync issues, challenges

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Really @Fitbit what is the large pink banner stating " We have resolved the issues affecting Versa and Ionic, including syncing, setup, firmware updates, music, Weather, and App Gallery functionality. Thanks for your patience while we resolved these issues!"  This is NOT true, my ionic is still not syncing correctly to challenges after 7 months. The only thing I get from @fitbit  is the trouble shooting link and a message that we are aware of the problem and working on it, Seriously its been 7 months and no resolution. The problems have NOT been resolved 

Best Answer
4 REPLIES 4

@nitenurse I hope you're doing well! Thanks for your feedback and for providing the information about the situation you are experiencing!

Seven months experiencing that? Have you contacted customer support already? If you haven't done so, please do. Are them the ones providing the link?

If you would like me to help you contacting them let me know.

In the meanwhile, please make sure the steps you are trying to sync to challenges are coming from the watch itself. I mean, manually logged activities and activities tracked through any third-party apps won't count.

Are all the steps you do with your watch not being synced or just some of those steps?

Keep me posted! 

Santi | Community Moderator, Fitbit

Like my response? Vote for it! Also, accept as solution!

Best Answer
0 Votes
Best Answer
0 Votes

i have contacted them at least twice a week for the past 7 months, phone calls , posting here , posting on facebook and twitter. the only response i get is they will send the trouble shooting steps which i have memorized at this point and they say we are working on it but have no idea when the problem will be resolved.

Best Answer

stepsstepschallengechallenge

Best Answer
0 Votes