abbrechen
Suchergebnisse werden angezeigt für 
Anzeigen  nur  | Stattdessen suchen nach 
Meintest du: 

Which deficit for healthy weight loss?

Hello dear people 🙋🏻.

With which deficit according to Fitbit did you lose weight best?

I'm all about healthy, long-term weight loss. Currently I have set 500 kcal as a daily deficit, but it's not really progressing (sometimes down, then up again). However, I almost always end up with a daily deficit of over 500 kcal (between 600 and 800). Now I'm trying to land more in the green area - but I'm also considering switching to a 250 kcal deficit.

I have an average of 17,000 steps a day (mostly through brisk walking/walking), I've been jogging 3 times a week for 2 weeks and according to the analysis scale my basal metabolic rate is 1992 kcal. I'm 38, 178 cm tall and currently weigh 102.7 kg, body fat percentage is 26.9%. I eat an average of 2600 kcal, of which an average of 143 g protein, 265 g carbohydrates (mainly high in fibre) and 108 g fat.

4 years ago I was still at 171 kg and have halved my weight within 26 months (change in diet and exercise). In the last 1.5 years, unfortunately, 20 kg came back, of which 2.2 kg are now down within 7 weeks - but it was an up and down, because I weigh myself weekly.

Maybe a 250 cal deficit is better for me?

Best regards

Rosi
Akzeptierte Lösung
0 Kudos
0 ANTWORTEN 0