Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Tell me something good about your day!

Here's mine: I am done with school today and I have a day off of work! Also, I bought the Fitbit Charge 2 yesterday 🙂

Best Answer
189 REPLIES 189

Got good grades in my Mid-Terms. I'm so happy! All the time studying was worth it. Smiley Very Happy

Annie| Community Moderator

Was my answer helpful? Awesome! Let's help our fellow Fitbitters by marking this as a solution, and vote up! 😄

Best Answer

Congrats on the good grades.  You did GREAT.Smiley Happy

The good thing about today was:

I got everything done at work, shared dinner with my favorite neighbor, enjoyed coming home to a warm house, my  Christmas trees are pretty.  I actually have 2 this year. And I can now relax in the comfy pjs.

Best Answer

I am happy that it will be snowing today.

The holidays and snow just seem to go together.

M.

Best Answer

I am glad you are happy about snow, @modelmalina.  I am just the opposite, I am happy that it is not snowing here. If I never see snow again, I'll be very happy!  Smiley Happy

Best Answer

Lol. Enjoy the no snow. Smiley Happy

Best Answer

Conrats on your mid-terms, Annie!  I hope I can do well in my Finals next week.  Do you have Finals coming up, too?

Best Answer

Another thing. I had a pair of three-pound weights I was using and one five-pound weight. I got myself a second five-pound weight and was able to do about ten minutes of arm exercises last night (I got home kinda late). Oh, did it burn, but I feel I've stepped up a bit.

Best Answer

After an incredibly busy Monday-Sunday, I am finally back to a normal schedule! 🙂 

Best Answer

I have a few good things. It's Friday, so it's the last day of school this week, my friend is getting me starbucks and delivering it to me in class later, and it's a good day because I'm here on earth.

Best Answer

I Hit Half of my target on Weight Loss Program 🙂 16,7 kg of 36 kg target ^^

also , my Resting Heart Rate is improved about 30 % from 3 month ago 🙂

Have a good days !! and keep stepping 

Best Answer

@Reinhartz wrote:

I Hit Half of my target on Weight Loss Program 🙂 16,7 kg of 36 kg target ^^

also , my Resting Heart Rate is improved about 30 % from 3 month ago 🙂

Have a good days !! and keep stepping 

Epic Heart

Kitty

Best Answer

Thanks Mystique , you're the best !! 🙂

Best Answer

Signed up to a 4 week boot camp. A goal for the year to get out of my comfort zone more. This is the first step towards that!

Best Answer

I woke up to an "Do you know I love you mom?" anythilg else is just the cherry on the top 🙂

Best Answer

I just walked three miles total on my lunch hour.  It's dry and 37 degrees here in western NY.   The pet store is perfect distance to get my 10 month old puppy some special treats for today when I get hometink.jpg

Best Answer

I got to babysitfour of my grandchildren today. Easily got my steps in! 

Best Answer

Ran 2 mile walked 5 miledes done 10 mins of skipping rope and never had any junk food lol

Best Answer

I did 200,000 steps in the past week.  I am loving life, but may not be able to do that again next week, but I am going to try.  It is a record for me!!!

Frederick..helping others have more...
Best Answer

I enjoy reading everyone's good news 🙂

Best Answer

@Vasa_Girl wrote:

I enjoy reading everyone's good news 🙂

d4e0e942629b3fbf2522eb2b39ec65fd

Best Answer