Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Tell me something good about your day!

Here's mine: I am done with school today and I have a day off of work! Also, I bought the Fitbit Charge 2 yesterday 🙂

Best Answer
189 REPLIES 189

Off on Spring break!  Back at the gym and determined to make my goal!  Maybe to even become a fitness coach.  

Best Answer
That's great! I was strength training today, and was having trouble with
single-leg deadlifts. Then the song, "Lean on Me" came on and made it
easier! Nice to get help from the Universe!
Best Answer
0 Votes

I'm getting over a cold (although when I do, I have a cough that lingers for days). For the first time in a long time, I was able to do my walking videos and got 11 of 11 hours where I got 250 steps.

Best Answer

On Sunday, I learned that French butter has fewer milk solids than English butter, so sauces don't split as easily and cakes fluff up better.  I also learned how to make praline paste and make Viennese Whirls with praline filling, lime and ginger drizzle cake and cheese scones, I have made plenty of scones in the past, but never cheese ones, so I had a fun morning.  Now I have bought a piping bag, a large star nozzle and, dare I say it?  French butter!

Retired disabled, Charge5, Android, Win 10
Best Answer

On my drive to work I saw a foal having a jolly good gallop around it's field. You can't help but smile when you get to see something like that. 

https://thetravellingbat.wordpress.com/
Best Answer

LOVE this- what are you going to watch?

Best Answer
0 Votes

Today it stopped raining by lunch time so I could take a walk. Also, this month is awesome because I have two half fridays and one friday off. So I only have to work one full friday!

Best Answer

Same here!

It has rained ALL day! 
It was well after 4pm, and all I had was 1400+ steps...but then the rain stopped, and I hit the road...10,185 for now, and more to come...unless it starts raining again!

Belle
Best Answer

Went shopping for family's arrival over Easter, refreshed my sourdough starter and ready to make a couple of loaves tomorrow, did a couple of important chores and feeling satisfied with life.

Retired disabled, Charge5, Android, Win 10
Best Answer
Great day on vacation in Monterey,CA. Surrounded by the ocean :water_wave: and my favorite person, my son!

Kelley Aaron
Best Answer

I've been crushing it this week. The not-so-good: I was a bit too tired to do my walking videos this morning, as I was up late the night before (it's playoff hockey; you wouldn't understand). So I slept in. I had to pop into the office to do one or two things, but as the boss was taking the day off, I didn't stay long. So I ran to a nearby CVS to get a few things, dropped them off in my office, and decided to walk across the river (which I will sometimes do when the weather is nice),picked up a few things at a shop I like, took the bus to the Target to get a few things, and walked home, which is about half a mile. For the first time ever, I got to 10,000 steps (my goal) before noon.

Best Answer
0 Votes
Two extremely good things:
1) I wrote up how I was mistreated by a pharmacy, and they gave me email
apology and offered to fill my next script free
2) I got the beginning of an offer for a settlement in a brokerage case.
The broker screwed up what was supposed to be an IRA rollover. He destroyed
the IRA and made it taxable, and I got an IRS letter demanding $6803
immediately. Today, Good Friday, the brokerage firm's attorney asked me to
fax them the IRS letter. That means they will propose a settlement.
Best Answer
0 Votes
Two extremely good things:
1) I wrote up how I was mistreated by a pharmacy, and they gave me email
apology and offered to fill my next script free
2) I got the beginning of an offer for a settlement in a brokerage case.
The broker screwed up what was supposed to be an IRA rollover. He destroyed
the IRA and made it taxable, and I got an IRS letter demanding $6803
immediately. Today, Good Friday, the brokerage firm's attorney asked me to
fax them the IRS letter. That means they will propose a settlement.
Best Answer

Today is my dog's birthday! That makes this day a very very good one! Heart

Happy birthday Mr. Fuser! Smiley LOL

Santi | Community Moderator, Fitbit

Like my response? Vote for it! Also, accept as solution!

Best Answer

Today is just like every other day...

ABSOLUTELY AMAZING!

1. I have a wonderful wife who I love more than life itself. 

2. The team at work are not "colleagues", they are friends. I had a great day with them today. 

3. I live at the seaside! I never get bored of walking along the promenade. No matter what the weather, walking my dog is fantastic for both body and mind. 

4. My weight loss continues. 21kg so far this year. 

5. My BP is normal without medication. Having tried both diuretics and ACE Inhibitors, I can honestly say that weight loss, exercise and healthy eating are better!

6. My exercise tolerance is improving. I can walk, run or swim far further than I could just a few months ago.

7. My mental health is as robust as my physical health for the first time in a year or so. 

8. The future is full of hope and happiness. 

Ultimate Goal: Mens sana in corpore sano
Best Answer

I'm taking advantage of the nice weather. Today I went walking in the park for about half an hour. For the first time since getting my Alta HR at the beginning of the month, I hit peak heart rate. Woo!

Best Answer

I have had my charge 2 for a week and I have already used it in all of my 5 training sessions. AMAZING. 

Today I got up at 3:33, hit the gym and by 6am was already at work. 

Havind drunk a nice pre-training coffee, ton of water and monitore all my life functions. 

Life is good! 🙂 

Best Answer

Today is the last day at work before my holidays tomorrow. And tomorrow my best friend is coming over from England to see me and we spend 5 days together.

Karolien | The Netherlands

Best Answer

I have a weight loss blog over on sparkpeople and yesterday's entry has been voted a favorite blog by my fellow bloggers.  I love that people found value in what I had to say and found inspiration in my words. 

That's my happy for day  : )

Best Answer

I started working on the Fitbit Community team this week and it's been a good day! Smiley Very Happy

Actively managing your weight? Find accountability buddies on the Manage Weight board

Best Answer