Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Tell me something good about your day!

Here's mine: I am done with school today and I have a day off of work! Also, I bought the Fitbit Charge 2 yesterday 🙂

Best Answer
189 REPLIES 189

Welcome @KateFitbit!  Glad to see you around the forums!

Kristen | USA Cruising through the Lifestyle Forums

one cruise ship at a time!
Best Answer

hi i just like life and food and mattyb so ya:)

Best Answer

I had an experiment work well (I am a scientist). Now that I'm done at work my husband and I are going to our weekend retreat (no power, no internet, lots of trees). Very nice!

Best Answer

Something else: When I got my Alta HR, my RHR was in the low 80s. It's come down to the low 70s. Woo-hoo!

Best Answer

Mid month so I've added a 100 steps to my daily step goal.  I am also graduating from the 2 pound hand weights to the 3 pounders along with bumping up my resistance band to the next level up. 

Stepping up my game! 

: )

Best Answer

I am back on fitbit and hopeful

Best Answer

I took a walk outside along the Puget Sound while on a conference call instead of sitting in a conference room looking at the water. I feel refreshed and actually had fun while discussing a business problem. Win-win. 🙂

Marci | Bellevue, WA
Best Answer

I was in the restroom earlier today, and as I was about to leave, one of the women from another office came in. We're friendly and chat regularly in the restroom about our lives and work, and she asked me if I'd lost weight and that I looked good. The numbers on the scale say no, but the fact that my clothes are looser says yes. So my hard work is paying off!

Best Answer

yesterday I got to hang out with the children I babysit they are like my siblings 🙂 

Best Answer

Went geocaching with my sister, found 3 caches and added steps!  Fun,

Retired disabled, Charge5, Android, Win 10
Best Answer

It's a good thing about yesterday, but...yesterday, during my barre class, I was able to get through a hip/glute bridge track with no difficulties (usually I struggle and need what the instructor "baby breaks"). I also felt utterly fantastic when I was done.

I'm going to check out a local barre studio, and if I like the place, I'm going to ask my boyfriend to get me a 10-class pass for my birthday in six weeks.

Best Answer

I did my 10k steps, I ate my low-sodium, low-calorie meals...and did everything my cat expected from her human.   Life's good...and better than the alternative!

Best Answer

I have been hanging on a weight loss plateau, but I lost half a pound today for the first time in about 6 weeks

My husband walked down a path behind me and said "Wow, I am really enjoying the view, you are getting so shapely"  How nice of him.

Retired disabled, Charge5, Android, Win 10
Best Answer

I woke up to a clean house. Stayed home yesterday and worked inside and out. Up early today to enjoy the morning. Enjoying my new job. Its nice to feel appreciated.

I went tubing with some friends and one said "Wow Rich, your really filling out"  I forgot what it was like to receive a compliment. I've lost 30 lbs and put on some muscle. I feel great but its nice to hear it from somone.

Best Answer

Something good about today... I reached the 5,000 posts on this Community! That makes me happy and this day a special one! Smiley Very Happy

Santi | Community Moderator, Fitbit

Like my response? Vote for it! Also, accept as solution!

Best Answer

Congrats on the achievement and thank you for support of the Fitbit Community.

Marci | Bellevue, WA
Best Answer

My boyfriend and I went to a show at a local theatre, and I decided to walk home because I needed to get my steps in. Anyway, I live at the top of a hill, and usually it's a bit of a struggle to walk up it. Last night, I was just charging up the hill with minimal huffing and puffing. 

Best Answer

I had a beautiful green dragonfly land on me today and it stayed with me for 1/2 hour just sat their on my hand. Then after I got home I saw a robin in my garden for the first time(only lived here 2 months) it's been a beautiful day for nature.

Best Answer

I got the day off an relaxed all day!!

There's more than one way to be healthy
Best Answer

It's been over a year since I posted this discussion and I'm still enjoying reading everyone's post!

Here is something good about my day today: I have a day off of work so that means I can spend all day catching up on my homework. Also, I worked out yesterday and I can feel it in my legs today.

Best Answer