Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Fitbit Lux Screen is red

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

My battery died while I was camping. When I Plugged it in to recharge it after I got home it gave me the wrong time and told me I had walked 15,000 steps even though I hadn't put it on that day. After it was fully charged the screen turned bright red. Ive tried re-starting my Fitbit twice and changing the screen face and nothing has worked. I can still read the time if I tilt the screen right, but the bright glowing red is really painful on the eyes. It did go swimming in the lake while camping, but it has a swim setting on it so I thought it should be fine!

Best Answer
0 Votes
2 REPLIES 2

Hi @Rtam22 That is totally weird! I was going to suggest a few restarts but as they haven't helped then all I can suggest is to contact Fitbit Support    I really hope they can help.

Community Council Member

Helen | Western Australia

Want to discuss ways to increase your activity? Visit Get Moving in the Lifestyle Discussion Forum.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Thanks! I contacted them a couple days ago and they asked for a video which I sent to them but I haven't heard anything back. my husband bought it as a Christmas gift for me from Kohls, do you think I should contact them as well?

Best Answer
0 Votes