Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Fitbit Luxe won't change my clock face

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

I'm having a lot of screen issues on the Luxe itself. The clock face won't change, so it's very hard to read small print. Also, it doesn't show daily steps, just total steps since I started it yesterday. Very frustrating!!!

Moderator Edit: Clarified subject

Best Answer
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

Hi there, @Flosat. Thanks for stopping by in the Community Forums. We‘re taking into consideration your comments and sentiments in regards to our products and services.

If you're still having difficulties to change the clock face on your Luxe, please try the steps below:

1. Make sure mobile app and Firmware version are up-to-date.
  2. Restart your Luxe. 
  3. Switch to another clock than the one you want to switch to using the clocks app. Once syncs complete, it should get past the switching state.
  4. Restart the Fitbit mobile app: Force close Fitbit app & relaunch the app.
  5. Restart Bluetooth
  6. Trigger a regular sync.

As for the small size of the screen, thanks for letting us know about this issue, we’re aware of it. However, please note that the text size will increase in a future update. We're working to identify a resolution as quickly as possible. 

About your step count, could you give me more information? Are you seeing those steps on the Luxe itself or the Fitbit app? Are you still having this issue with your steps? 

Maria | Community Moderator, Fitbit

Was my post helpful? Give it a thumbs up to show your appreciation! Of course, if this was the answer you were looking for, don't forget to make it the Best Answer! Als...

View best answer in original post

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 REPLY 1

Hi there, @Flosat. Thanks for stopping by in the Community Forums. We‘re taking into consideration your comments and sentiments in regards to our products and services.

If you're still having difficulties to change the clock face on your Luxe, please try the steps below:

1. Make sure mobile app and Firmware version are up-to-date.
  2. Restart your Luxe. 
  3. Switch to another clock than the one you want to switch to using the clocks app. Once syncs complete, it should get past the switching state.
  4. Restart the Fitbit mobile app: Force close Fitbit app & relaunch the app.
  5. Restart Bluetooth
  6. Trigger a regular sync.

As for the small size of the screen, thanks for letting us know about this issue, we’re aware of it. However, please note that the text size will increase in a future update. We're working to identify a resolution as quickly as possible. 

About your step count, could you give me more information? Are you seeing those steps on the Luxe itself or the Fitbit app? Are you still having this issue with your steps? 

Maria | Community Moderator, Fitbit

Was my post helpful? Give it a thumbs up to show your appreciation! Of course, if this was the answer you were looking for, don't forget to make it the Best Answer! Als...

Best Answer
0 Votes