Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Fitbit Luxe won't turn on

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

My fitbit Lux Wont turn on. I received it Yesterday and charged it and fully set it up. It turned on but had sycning issues with time and notification and then this morning it turned on for 10 minutes and now nothing. Its been charging all day and nothing is working. 

Should I see anything while its charging? 

Anyone else having this issue? 

Is there a watch reset ? 

Moderator Edit: Clarified subject

Best Answer
0 Votes
8 REPLIES 8

Hi @Erika27,

You shouldn't see anything while it's charging until you take it off the charger.  As far as seeing the screen for anything else, you won't be able to until you turn your wrist.

Kristen | USA Cruising through the Lifestyle Forums

one cruise ship at a time!
Best Answer
0 Votes

Hi there, @Erika27. Welcome to the Community Forums. Thanks for sharing the details about the issue with your Fitbit Luxe. @DramaQueenDiva Thanks for helping out!

To make sure you're properly charging your Fitbit Luxe, please hold the charging cable near the port on the back of the tracker until it attaches magnetically. Make sure the pins on the charging cable align with the port on the back of your tracker. The percent charged appears on the screen. If you continue having charging issues, see Why isn't my Fitbit device's battery charging? 

Maria | Community Moderator, Fitbit

Was my post helpful? Give it a thumbs up to show your appreciation! Of course, if this was the answer you were looking for, don't forget to make it the Best Answer! Als...

Best Answer
0 Votes

i got my Luze yesterday - charged and set up fine. However today it doesnt vibrate when charging, occasionally the reset button makes the logo appear but then it disappears and screen goes black. I have spent a long time on chat to support and done every trouble shooting step but nothing works. I am now having to wait for an email with next steps. Given that the Luxe is less than 2 days old and the special edition was £180 I am not impressed with customer service...

Best Answer

Hi there, @diamondangel37. Welcome on board. We‘re taking into consideration your comments and sentiments with regards to our products and services.

As you were notified by our Support Team, please note that your case was forwarded to our higher tier of support for further checking. Someone will be in contact with you soon as they have the resolution for your Luxe's issue.

I'll be around if you have any questions present. 

Was my post helpful? Give it a thumbs up to show your appreciation! Of course, if this was the answer you were looking for, don't forget to make it the Best Answer! Als...

Best Answer
0 Votes

It has been almost a week I have been charging it and nothing works. I paid 199 USD for this watch plus an additional 150USD for wrist bands. I have yet to power it on and I am really Dissappointed. I love the look of the watch but not impressed with the fact that it doesnt work. I know how to charge the watch It just wont charge. What are my next steps?  I would like an exchange, and hope this is a one of case. 

Best Answer

I feel your pain. I got mine 2 days ago and it stopped working on the first night. I sat on chat with support and kicked up a fuss after havng spent ages trouble shooting everything... I still don't really understand why they had to refer the case up given that it was brand new, a premium price and clearly faulty. Hoever in  fairness to Fitbit I got a link to request a replacement the following morning and the replacement shipped the same day. I had to specifically ask about a refund option but there is one. I am going to give it one more chance but if the replacement plays up I'm done with the Luxe. Completely agree that it looks stunning but functionality is also pretty critical... The one gripe I have is that Fibit only issue 1 replacement at a time and we never worked out if it was tracker or charger that is faulty. They wouldn't send me a replacement charge so I may well still have a beautiful, non functional Luxe in a week's time. It does take the joy out of it somewhat. I hope you get it sorted swiftly.   

Best Answer

@Erika27 We‘re taking into consideration your comments and sentiments with regards to our products and services. The best way to get help for this problem is to chat with us online or give us a call. Click here to get connected.

@diamondangel37 I understand where you're coming from. Your feedback is truly appreciated as it helps us to keep improving. If you need further assistance, please feel free to contact our team once again so they can continue assisting you. 

Best Answer
0 Votes

I got mine 5 days ago and this morning it quit working.  I have been on chat twice, and all I get is....it'll be sent to the higher support level.  OBVIOUSLY there is a problem!!!  And if it's true and they only replace 1 time, and the replacement doesn't work either.....then i will be done with Fitbit forever.  This is my third version, and I really like the way it looks and works....when it works.  I want a replacement NOW!!!

Best Answer