Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Luxe died during the night

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

My luxe died during the night - no warning that the battery was low. Alarm didn’t go off! Is there a low battery warning abs if so why didn’t it work?

Moderator edit: updated subject for clarity. 

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

Hi, @Debsmathews , the Luxe is new, and prob you haven’t been yet through a full battery cycle, so everything may not be working fully.

Please give your Luxe a full charge and then sync as normal (always sync to update time and date when you restart your Fitbit after battery discharge).  

If you set up to receive Fitbit notifications for low battery, you will get notified on your wrist and/ or by email.  To set up your notifications, on your app got to Account (person/photo icon top left) —> settings —> notifications and make sure “low battery” is toggled to “on”.

I hope this helps.  Welcome to the forums!

Sense, Charge 5, Inspire 2; iOS and Android

View best answer in original post

Best Answer
1 REPLY 1

Hi, @Debsmathews , the Luxe is new, and prob you haven’t been yet through a full battery cycle, so everything may not be working fully.

Please give your Luxe a full charge and then sync as normal (always sync to update time and date when you restart your Fitbit after battery discharge).  

If you set up to receive Fitbit notifications for low battery, you will get notified on your wrist and/ or by email.  To set up your notifications, on your app got to Account (person/photo icon top left) —> settings —> notifications and make sure “low battery” is toggled to “on”.

I hope this helps.  Welcome to the forums!

Sense, Charge 5, Inspire 2; iOS and Android

Best Answer