Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Luxe green lines

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Had this Luxe since July. Last week screen developed green lines, although according to Fitbit app it was still tracking as it should. So I tried turning it off/on again via charging cable, then tried changing the click face, neither helped. So today I have tried:

Unpairing from Bluetooth and disconnecting from Fitbit app.

Quit the Fitbit app and turned off the Bluetooth then turned phone off and back on after 2 minutes.

Turned the the Bluetooth back on and tried to set the Luxe up again. Luxe screen no showing various coloured lines and does not show the code needed for the setup. So I tried turning it off/on again via the charging cable. I have followed this procedure 3 times without success due to not being able to access the set up code. Where do I go from here?

UPDATE

I have now spoken to a lovely lady in Customer Services and my device appears to have a screen fault. I am awaiting a prepaid shipping label so that I can return my device. Upon receipt of my device I will be sent a new one.

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 REPLY 1

Hi there, @PWD54. Welcome to the Community Forums. Thanks for trying to troubleshoot the issue with your Luxe before reaching out. 

I've seen you contacted our Support Team after posting here and they've already assisted you. If you still need help or have any questions/concerns regarding the outcome of your case, please feel free to contact our team back for further assistance.

Maria | Community Moderator, Fitbit

Was my post helpful? Give it a thumbs up to show your appreciation! Of course, if this was the answer you were looking for, don't forget to make it the Best Answer! Als...

Best Answer
0 Votes