Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Luxe is acting odd

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

my fitbit luxe, which I received on December 25, 2022, is taking so long to load. The time was a few minutes off, so I tried to unconnect it and reconnect it. I did so, and it just keeps freezing at this one point at the loading time and I have redone it a few times but I cannot get any further.

Moderator Edit: Clarified subject

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

Hi there, @sophiapros. Welcome to the Community Forums. Thanks for trying to troubleshoot the issue with your Luxe before reaching out. 

In addition to the steps you've done so far, please try the following in the order listed (even if some of them you've tried already):

• Unpair your Luxe from your phone's Bluetooth and also make sure it's no longer connect to your Fitbit app. 
  • Force quit the Fitbit app.
  • Turn off the Bluetooth.
  • Shut off your phone and turn it on after 1-2 minutes.
  • Turn on the Bluetooth.
  • Set up your Luxe again.
  • If there is no connection, restart your Luxe.

If you can't get started with your Luxe, usually a missing requirement is the cause. Carefully review the requirements provided in the help article Why can't I set up my Fitbit device? 

Maria | Community Moderator, Fitbit

Was my post helpful? Give it a thumbs up to show your appreciation! Of course, if this was the answer you were looking for, don't forget to make it the Best Answer! Als...

View best answer in original post

Best Answer
1 REPLY 1

Hi there, @sophiapros. Welcome to the Community Forums. Thanks for trying to troubleshoot the issue with your Luxe before reaching out. 

In addition to the steps you've done so far, please try the following in the order listed (even if some of them you've tried already):

• Unpair your Luxe from your phone's Bluetooth and also make sure it's no longer connect to your Fitbit app. 
  • Force quit the Fitbit app.
  • Turn off the Bluetooth.
  • Shut off your phone and turn it on after 1-2 minutes.
  • Turn on the Bluetooth.
  • Set up your Luxe again.
  • If there is no connection, restart your Luxe.

If you can't get started with your Luxe, usually a missing requirement is the cause. Carefully review the requirements provided in the help article Why can't I set up my Fitbit device? 

Maria | Community Moderator, Fitbit

Was my post helpful? Give it a thumbs up to show your appreciation! Of course, if this was the answer you were looking for, don't forget to make it the Best Answer! Als...

Best Answer