Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Luxe is counting steps while not moving

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

This started happening with my Luxe over the last week as well. Been through support 4x now and done everything suggested and it is still doing the activity logging with no signs of stopping. See attached link for a video clip:

https://youtube.com/shorts/zIk_GFRCTQ0?feature=share3

I have reset the luxe, 10+ times, removed user data, started stopped activities to see if it will work, updated clock face....taken watch off, put in pocket...changed arms....you name it.

Any other suggestions to get the luxe back to working normally?

Moderator edit: clarified subject.

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

@DebbieI72 - Thanks for letting know what happened. Your experience reminded me of an issue the resolved for me after I let the battery go fully flat on a Charge 5. It is kind of a super reset. Glad it worked out.

Scott | Baltimore MD

Charge 6; Inspire 3; Luxe; iPhone 13 Pro

View best answer in original post

Best Answer
3 REPLIES 3

Thanks for coming into the community for the firs time @DebbieI72.

I appreciate all the details provided about your Luxe.

Seems that Support has provided you with some instructions. In this case, they will let you know how to proceed. 

Best Answer
0 Votes

Thanks. The suggestion of taking the watch off and putting it in a pocket
etc and resetting...didn't remedy the issue.
I can see others are having the same challenge in the community. Any other
suggestions?

----------------

Luxe resolved on it's own this morning after depleting its battery to 1%. I charged it and suddenly it fixed.

Steps back to normal again...no 120k days from ghost steps. Could not be happier.

Best Answer
0 Votes

@DebbieI72 - Thanks for letting know what happened. Your experience reminded me of an issue the resolved for me after I let the battery go fully flat on a Charge 5. It is kind of a super reset. Glad it worked out.

Scott | Baltimore MD

Charge 6; Inspire 3; Luxe; iPhone 13 Pro

Best Answer