Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Luxe is switching itself off

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Since the latest update yesterday my Fitbit just keeps switching off and although it had a full battery when I go to bed has gone to empty overnight 

Moderator Edit: Clarified subject

Best Answer
3 REPLIES 3

Hi there, @GlynisH. Welcome on board. Thanks for the details provided in your post about the issue with your Luxe. I understand where your concern is coming from. 

I've seen you contacted our Support Team after posting here and they've already assisted you. If you still need help or have any questions/concerns regarding the outcome of your case, please feel free to contact our team back for further assistance.

Maria | Community Moderator, Fitbit

Was my post helpful? Give it a thumbs up to show your appreciation! Of course, if this was the answer you were looking for, don't forget to make it the Best Answer! Als...

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hi

Your support team were very helpful and offered a replacement. However since then I haven’t had any problems! So at present I am holding fire on sending it back. 

Glynis

Moderator Edit: Formatting

Best Answer
0 Votes

@GlynisH Thanks for the update! I'm glad to hear that our Support Team was very helpful and that your Luxe has stopped turning itself off. My best recommendation would be to still get back in touch with our team and report this so they can determine whether your Luxe needs to be replaced even after it has stopped the odd behavior. 

Maria | Community Moderator, Fitbit

Was my post helpful? Give it a thumbs up to show your appreciation! Of course, if this was the answer you were looking for, don't forget to make it the Best Answer! Als...

Best Answer
0 Votes