Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Luxe screen gap

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

link to picture 

Anyone else have a small gap between the screen and the rest of the device? It's a small gap, but it's very easily noticeable because the screen is not flush with the rest of the device and looks defected.

The screen gap collects dust and debris much easier than my previous HR band (see picture above), and it also pinches and pulls my beard hair when I'm resting my chin on my wrist while lying on the couch or sleeping in bed. It's so annoying!

This was one of the first things I noticed when taking the device out of the box, and I was immediately disappointed. I wanted to believe that Fitbit was *finally* producing a high quality, premium product after being acquired by Google, but unfortunately they keep dropping the ball.

Best Answer
0 Votes
2 REPLIES 2

As I did not wear the device yet due to connection issues I can not even judge on the problem with dust and debris 😠

But the gap to the top and right is definitely bigger than the one to the left and bottom (i.e. I can almost fit in my fingernail)

Picture with gap to top and left 

Also the top already catched a tiny bit of dust or something...

Best Answer
0 Votes

Corrected link to picture 

Whatever Google paid for your company, it was too much... it is not even possible to edit a post on the community forums 🙄

Best Answer
0 Votes