Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Alta's Screen Issue. Replacement Discount not for Luxe . . .

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Pretty bummed. I wanted to start using fitbits again after I just finally gave up after an Alta Screen Issue that others have noticed. After trying to fix my alta, I was offered a 35% discount on a new fit back. With a small wrist and wanting same form factor and advanced sleep/sensors, I was super excited to get Luxe. . . But yeah...the discount won't apply.

It says I have a month to use the discount, how do I find out. if I could extend that time or if it will be able to be applied to the Luxe. 

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 REPLY 1

I understand your frustration, @WhyMeWhy . We don’t have the answers to your questions here in the Community Forums. You could try contacting support but I’m not even sure they would be privy to Fitbit’s future plans as to allowing discounts on the new Luxe. Here are a couple suggestions:

• The Fitbit Inspire 2 is a good watch with similar services. And its size is pretty close to the Altas and the Luxe. I’ve used the Inspire 2 in the past and was happy with it. 
  • Or, check out stores like Best Buy or Kohl’s that often offer Fitbit devices on sale. Also, look at the big box stores like Costco and Sam’s Club that discount most of the products they sell. They don’t seem to be offering the Luxe yet. You have a month to use the coupon. It may be worth waiting a week or two to see what price they are offering when they do offer the Luxe. 

I wish I had a better solution for you. 

Best Answer
0 Votes