Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Luxe screen is flickering

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

I bought this fit bit luxe two weeks ago and it worked fine for three days and then just started flickering.

I have tried most of the suggestions except for the clock face. I’m not really sure how to change it.

should I just send it back?

thank you for your help.

John

Moderator Edit: Clarified subject

Best Answer
0 Votes
6 REPLIES 6

Hello there, @Modelboatsailor. Thanks for stopping by in the Community Forums and trying to troubleshoot the issue with your Luxe before reaching out. I understand where your concern is coming from. 

To better assist you, please make sure you've restarted your Fitbit device as suggested here How do I restart my Fitbit device?. If the restart doesn't work try to change your clock face by following these steps How do I change the clock face on my Fitbit device?. If this fixes the issue, you can change your clock face back to the original clock face. 

Hope that helps. 

Maria | Community Moderator, Fitbit

Was my post helpful? Give it a thumbs up to show your appreciation! Of course, if this was the answer you were looking for, don't forget to make it the Best Answer! Als...

Best Answer
0 Votes
Thank you, I will try this tonight.
John

Sent from my iPad
Best Answer
0 Votes

@Modelboatsailor Sure thing! I'll be around if you need further help. 🙂

Maria | Community Moderator, Fitbit

Was my post helpful? Give it a thumbs up to show your appreciation! Of course, if this was the answer you were looking for, don't forget to make it the Best Answer! Als...

Best Answer
0 Votes
Hello,
I tried restarting it both ways. With the usb button and in the luxe itself. Still flickering.
Changed the clock face twice. Still flickering.
What next, return for a new one? Or a refund.
I bought the real deal instead of the cheap knock-offs ,which my coworkers have and they have had zero issues.
John

Sent from my iPad
Best Answer
0 Votes

When this was happening to my mum's Luxe, support had me do a factory reset to her device which fixed it.  Just make sure you sync up before you do it so you don't loose any steps.
https://help.fitbit.com/articles/en_US/Help_article/2216.htm

Best Answer
0 Votes
Thank you,
They had me try different things and it went from flickering to just lines and back to the flickering with a slow fade to black.
They said to send it back. I’m surprised they were so easy to deal with.

Sent from my iPad
Best Answer
0 Votes