Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Annoying suggestions

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

How do I stop my Luxe from these annoying suggestions?  Like Exercise, stopwatch, etc. Once it starts doing this the only way to get back to my normal clock face is to reset it, which is extremely annoying. And it seems to be happening more and more often. 

Best Answer
0 Votes
2 REPLIES 2

Hello,

It sounds like I'm having the same issue as you. And Chat Support's suggestions told me that they had no idea what I was even asking about.

Here is what I want and I wish it was simple:

-When I go out on a walk, jog, or run, at NO TIME do I want the orange/yellow screen pop up asking me "Track your run?" Ever.

When I am out on a jog I want my watch to perform like a watch. I want to look at it and see the time. And then if I tap it I can get the heart rate, steps, etc., at a glance.

What makes matters worse is if I'm on a jog and don't catch that it has started the "Track your run?" stopwatch, it's hard to swipe around to get out of it if I'm sweating. And a lot of times, if I finally cancel out, then, when I get home, the ONLY exercise my app has tracked is that stopwatch run. Not the 60 minutes of jogging after I got out of the stopwatch screen.

I asked Chat Support how to just turn the orange/yellow "Track your run?" screen and their suggestion was to reset my Fitbit. What??? Then they literally suggested, "Try not to track your run."

What!? If it isn't possible to disable the automatic "Track your run?" screen then just say so. I don't think Chat Support knows this product at all.

I'm sorry for the dramatics but I have flipped on and off every setting I could think of and I just want this orange screen to never appear again. But I DO want to come home and see my app say "Walk for 30min" "Run for 15min" or whatever it does automatically - like it used to before this orange screen stopwatch started appearing a couple months ago.

I get really bummed when I'm 30 yards outside my condo and I have to turn off "Track your run?" knowing that there's a chance in doing so that the entire rest of my jog is just going to be ignored by the watch.

When I'm on an elliptical I don't get a "Track your elliptical?" and when I am off of it the app just 'knows' that I was on an elliptical and gives me some stats. I want it to work that was with running, too.

Thank you to anyone who can clear this up!

Best Answer

Still nothing? I tried to attach what my 70 minute jog looks like for today on the app but the forum isn't allowing screenshots. That stupid stopwatch overrides any activity tracking that follows, it just stops recording the Activity. 90% of the time when I get home from a jog it tells me I went on a run for 70 minutes and I can get my average heart rate. My Activity for today shows the stopwatch reading: 0.01 miles at a rate of 24min/mile and nothing else, the stopwatch reading doesn't show heart rate. It was a nearly 6 miles jog. My Zone reading shows "intense activity" for about 70 minutes but I can't see my average heart rate without the Run data showing on the Activity screen.

Best Answer
0 Votes