Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Luxe screen won't respond

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

This afternoon I noticed my Fitbit Luxe is blank (pitch black) Doesn’t display clock or sync

Moderator Edit: Clarified subject

Best Answer
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

Hi there, @Nlchin88. Welcome to the Community Forums. Thanks for the details provided in your post about the issue with your Luxe. I understand where your concern is coming from. 

As a first approach, I recommend restarting your Luxe as suggested here How do I restart my Fitbit device? If the restart doesn't work, the best way to get help for this problem is to chat with us online or give us a call. Click here to get connected.

We hope your issue is solved soon. 

Maria | Community Moderator, Fitbit

Was my post helpful? Give it a thumbs up to show your appreciation! Of course, if this was the answer you were looking for, don't forget to make it the Best Answer! Als...

View best answer in original post

Best Answer
0 Votes
4 REPLIES 4

Hi there, @Nlchin88. Welcome to the Community Forums. Thanks for the details provided in your post about the issue with your Luxe. I understand where your concern is coming from. 

As a first approach, I recommend restarting your Luxe as suggested here How do I restart my Fitbit device? If the restart doesn't work, the best way to get help for this problem is to chat with us online or give us a call. Click here to get connected.

We hope your issue is solved soon. 

Was my post helpful? Give it a thumbs up to show your appreciation! Of course, if this was the answer you were looking for, don't forget to make it the Best Answer! Als...

Best Answer
0 Votes

Unhappy with Fitbit.  Use to be faithful to the brand but bought a luxe in April.   It stopped working July.  Contacted support and told ti send it back for warranty.  That was July 6th.  I printed out the label they sent me and mailed it back.  Never arrived to them until July 26th.  Contacted support again and was told it will be another week until they will verify it doesn't work and let me know what they will do for me under the warranty.   In meantime I have no fitbit and customer service is little or no help.  Time ti find another company that sells more reliable products.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hi there, @Lar06. Welcome to the Community Forums. We‘re taking your comments and sentiments in regards to our products and services into consideration.

We really appreciate you reached out to us regarding the inconvenience with your Versa 3 return process, however, for this matter the best way to get help or follow up is to contact our Support Team directly. 

Thanks for your understanding. Have a good day! 

Best Answer
0 Votes
Sent from Mail<> for Windows
I did and was not treated like a valued customer so I decided to warn others!
Best Answer
0 Votes