Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Luxe screen won't respond

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

I charged my Lux but can't get the logo to populate when I tap the screen. There is a series of pink and purple horizontal lines on the bottom half of the face. I have tried restarting it using the charge cord method. It vibrates while on the charger,  but still no response. My android app indicates a full charge on the Lux.

Moderator Edit: Clarified subject

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

Hi there, @Knorland. Welcome to the Community Forums. Thanks for trying to troubleshoot the issue with your Luxe before reaching out. 

If you're still having issues, may I know the model of your mobile phone? Please make sure it meets the requirements listed here.

As per the description of your post, I assume your Luxe has been having difficulties to sync, so if you haven't done so yet, please see Why won't my Fitbit device sync?. Also, make sure that your Luxe and Fitbit app are up-to-date. 

If the steps recommended don't help, try the following: 

• Remove your Luxe from your Fitbit account and unpair it from your phone's Bluetooth.
  • Force quit the Fitbit app.
  • Turn off the Bluetooth.
  • Shut off your phone and turn it on after 1-2 minutes.
  • Turn on the Bluetooth.
  • Set up your Luxe again.
  • If there is no connection, restart your Luxe.

If none of the above helps, please follow @NellyG's advice and feel free to chat with us online or give us a call. Click here to get connected.

Hope this helps. 

Maria | Community Moderator, Fitbit

Was my post helpful? Give it a thumbs up to show your appreciation! Of course, if this was the answer you were looking for, don't forget to make it the Best Answer! Als...

View best answer in original post

Best Answer
0 Votes
3 REPLIES 3

Hi @Knorland  You will need to contact Fitbit Support  

Community Council Member

Helen | Western Australia

Want to discuss ways to increase your activity? Visit Get Moving in the Lifestyle Discussion Forum.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hi there, @Knorland. Welcome to the Community Forums. Thanks for trying to troubleshoot the issue with your Luxe before reaching out. 

If you're still having issues, may I know the model of your mobile phone? Please make sure it meets the requirements listed here.

As per the description of your post, I assume your Luxe has been having difficulties to sync, so if you haven't done so yet, please see Why won't my Fitbit device sync?. Also, make sure that your Luxe and Fitbit app are up-to-date. 

If the steps recommended don't help, try the following: 

• Remove your Luxe from your Fitbit account and unpair it from your phone's Bluetooth.
  • Force quit the Fitbit app.
  • Turn off the Bluetooth.
  • Shut off your phone and turn it on after 1-2 minutes.
  • Turn on the Bluetooth.
  • Set up your Luxe again.
  • If there is no connection, restart your Luxe.

If none of the above helps, please follow @NellyG's advice and feel free to chat with us online or give us a call. Click here to get connected.

Hope this helps. 

Maria | Community Moderator, Fitbit

Was my post helpful? Give it a thumbs up to show your appreciation! Of course, if this was the answer you were looking for, don't forget to make it the Best Answer! Als...

Best Answer
0 Votes

It able to do this as can’t see code to pair S screen black. 

Best Answer
0 Votes