Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Luxe won't receive notifications

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

My luxe was receiving text and call notifications when I first bought it but now it doesn't.  I tried rebooting it and my phone.  Made sure everything was updated and tried re-pairing it to my phone.  I have a Samsung phone that is only a year old. It stopped pairing after a few months.  The fit app on my phone is still connected to the watch.

Moderator Edit: Clarified subject

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

Hi there, @Caylab. Welcome to the Community Forums. Thanks for trying to troubleshoot the issue with your Luxe before reaching out. 

To better assist you, please make sure you've followed all troubleshooting steps provided here Why are notifications delayed or missing?

Maria | Community Moderator, Fitbit

Was my post helpful? Give it a thumbs up to show your appreciation! Of course, if this was the answer you were looking for, don't forget to make it the Best Answer! Als...

View best answer in original post

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 REPLY 1

Hi there, @Caylab. Welcome to the Community Forums. Thanks for trying to troubleshoot the issue with your Luxe before reaching out. 

To better assist you, please make sure you've followed all troubleshooting steps provided here Why are notifications delayed or missing?

Maria | Community Moderator, Fitbit

Was my post helpful? Give it a thumbs up to show your appreciation! Of course, if this was the answer you were looking for, don't forget to make it the Best Answer! Als...

Best Answer
0 Votes