Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

New Fitbit Luxe

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

New watch set up today. Is there an option for clock face to show time 24 hour clock?

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

From How do I change the time on my Fitbit device? 

JohnnyRow_0-1625254698521.png

Note this must be done from the fitbit.com dashboard; i.e. in web browser, not in phone app or on tracker itself.

Before posting, re-read to see if it would make sense to someone else not looking at your Fitbit or phone.

View best answer in original post

Best Answer
3 REPLIES 3

From How do I change the time on my Fitbit device? 

JohnnyRow_0-1625254698521.png

Note this must be done from the fitbit.com dashboard; i.e. in web browser, not in phone app or on tracker itself.

Before posting, re-read to see if it would make sense to someone else not looking at your Fitbit or phone.

Best Answer

Thank you so much. The vital help was understanding the action advised had to be done in the dashboard via web browser. Not the phone app or watch. Wasted several hours I won’t get back. Wish I had used the forum earlier. Huge thanks.

Best Answer

@Heavenlydevonly wrote:

Thank you so much. The vital help was understanding the action advised had to be done in the dashboard via web browser. Not the phone app or watch. Wasted several hours I won’t get back. Wish I had used the forum earlier. Huge thanks.

The 12/24 hour setting is the only one I am aware of that has to be done on the fitbit.com dashboard.  It would seem to make sense to put it in the app with other settings.

Best Answer