Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

No Sleep Data Message Resolved with This Fix

Greetings friends, Luxe wearers and sleep trackers. I discovered a way to bring in, or bring back data from a sleep cycle that was not showing the following morning.

My Luxe is 2 months old. I've successfully used the sleep  tracking function for 6 weeks through a Premium subscription, wear it on my non-dominant wrist tight enough that it leaves an impression the following morning. 

I have never missed a night. 

This morning, I eagerly awaited my results and was greeted by NO DATA. 🤔

I fiddled around on my phone (LG ThinQ8) and on the web, with the same results! Finally, I thought OK, let's see if my "go to" fix might work. It did. 

On the TODAY screen, upper left corner is a spot that shows the current charge level, Click on that.

The next screen is labeled Connected to Fitbit, with the sub headings Devices and Add Connections. At the very bottom of the screen is ADD MORE DEVICES and finally at the very bottom is Shop Fitbit products. 

Go to ADD MORE DEVICES click on it.

The next screen header is WHAT ARE YOU SETTING UP?  Choose Luxe here. 

The next screen header is REPLACE with NEW DEVICE? choose replace with Luxe.

Follow the prompts until the end. 

This will require a couple of steps to pair your phone to the new "Digital" device, including a 4 digit verification code which allows it all to complete. I was terrified of doing this the first time I did, but this process was recommended on a Chat Support call for another problem. 

I may be going rogue here and if admins of the forum decide that, I'm sorry. I won't be offended if you delete this post.

I figured if it worked for me, it will work for others. I can't imagine a night without sleep tracking or getting the data afterward. I'm loving the Luxe, new updated format or no. The essentials are still available, and that's the critical point. 

Best Answer
2 REPLIES 2

Thanks so much!! It worked for me!

Best Answer

Thanks for the advise. I did it and so far no change unfortunately.

Best Answer
0 Votes