Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Quick replies are not working on my Luxe using an iOS device

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

I read that I can reply to text or WhatsApp messages from my Luxe with pre-defined message options. In the app I can find the pre-defined options but when I receive messages the only option I have is to ‘clear’. 

Are message replies working for others?

Moderator Edit: Clarified subject

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

What phone are we asking about @Maddybc?

Replies will not work with iOS. Apple has blocked this. 

View best answer in original post

Best Answer
3 REPLIES 3

What phone are we asking about @Maddybc?

Replies will not work with iOS. Apple has blocked this. 

Best Answer

Hi Rich

It’s an IPhone. 😞

Thanks for advising. 

Maddy 

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hi there, @Maddybc. It's nice to see you around the Community Forums. I understand how you must be feeling. 

As @Rich_Laue has mentioned, Quick Replies feature is currently available on devices paired to an Android phone. Devices paired to an iPhone or Windows 10 phone can only respond to Fitbit app notifications, such as messages, cheers, taunts, and friend requests. For more information, see: How do I respond to messages with my Fitbit device?

I'd like to let you know that at this moment such feature is not currently planned for our iOS users just as stated on this feature suggestion: Quick Replies for iOS Devices. However, even though the current status is Not currently planned, this doesn't mean that we are not reviewing the feedback we receive from our iOS users, therefore, I suggest you to participate there, leave your comments and a vote. We look forward to review your input. 

Maria | Community Moderator, Fitbit

Was my post helpful? Give it a thumbs up to show your appreciation! Of course, if this was the answer you were looking for, don't forget to make it the Best Answer! Als...

Best Answer