Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Fitbit Luxe battery is draining quickly

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

So just got the luxe. Put it to charge at 7pm and by 8am the next day the battery was only 18%. Anyone else had this or is it faulty?

Moderator Edit: Clarified subject

Best Answer
0 Votes
3 REPLIES 3

Hi there, @sdelgado553. Welcome to the Community Forums. Thanks for sharing the details about the issue with your Luxe. I understand where your concern is coming from.

The best way to get help for this problem is to chat with us online or give us a call. Click here to get connected.

We hope your issue is solved soon. 

Maria | Community Moderator, Fitbit

Was my post helpful? Give it a thumbs up to show your appreciation! Of course, if this was the answer you were looking for, don't forget to make it the Best Answer! Als...

Best Answer
0 Votes

6.28. 100 am PT.  Have had a new Luxe for several days now.  It's synced to iPhone 8 Plus.  I lower the brightness and other recommended battery saving actions. Have Fitbit version 3.43.1.  But battery drains in less than 24 hours, somewhere between 15-25 hours.  Don't know what else to do. 

Update: That should be 6/28.  10:00 am PT

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hi there, @cajuncalvin. Welcome to the Community Forums. Thanks for the details provided in your post and following the tips and recommendations I've provided above. 

Since your Luxe's battery is still draining, please feel free to chat with us online or give us a call. Click here to get connected.

Maria | Community Moderator, Fitbit

Was my post helpful? Give it a thumbs up to show your appreciation! Of course, if this was the answer you were looking for, don't forget to make it the Best Answer! Als...

Best Answer
0 Votes