Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Want my money back!!!!

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Other than the pretty design, I am so disappointed in this product!! My husband bought it for me as an anniversary gift and I am wondering if he can get his money back!?  

I have had it for 2 days and here’s what I have noticed so far:

1. Gold jewelry bracelet band fell off while we were walking. It disconnected from the device after I simply touched it. 

2. The heart rate zones seem way off. When we went for a walk and played a game of pickle ball, it showed I was below my heart rate zone for the majority of the time , yet I was very active and working up a sweat. Very far off from what my Charger 2 was recording. 

3.  I miss a side button that I could quickly and discreetly wake it up. Now, I am literally tapping on it several times to try to wake it up and must look like I’m angry at it (which I sorta am) since it doesn’t seem to respond quickly to a light tap. 

4. The notification vibration is pretty soft so if I’m doing something active, I don’t always feel the notifications come through. 

5. The clock face options are ridiculously designed. Not a good one in the bunch of you want to quickly and easily read your stats and info. 

6. The screen information disappears very quickly. I was trying to read the information that appeared after I did a 2 minute breathing/relax exercise and it disappeared before I could read half of it. 

7. The size of font is very small! I find myself squinting to read some it, yet I don’t have to wear glasses for most small print. 

8. I am extremely disappointed to find out it doesn’t track steps/floors. My fault I guess for just assuming it would, but buyer be ware if that’s important to you. 

9. Not only is the touch screen tough to wake up, I have also noticed it can be finicky when trying to swipe up and down or side to side. 

Overall, I think Fitbit needs to go back to the drawing board on this one. It’s rare that I ever have a new product as I usually am the type to wait for reviews and the kinks to be worked out. Lesson learned! I just feel bad because my husband was excited to give it to me. ☹️

Best Answer
2 REPLIES 2

I am getting pretty close to returning it too. The return policy is 45 days after it ships. Worst customer service experience I have had and terrible device so far. Really disappointed in it. 

Best Answer

Totally agree on the customer service!  I have repeatedly tried through chat and phone calls to try and get my Fitbit Luxe replaced. I had it 5 days when it quit working, and now after 5 days of chats and phone calls, the response I get is "your case has been expedited to our higher level of support and someone will contact you be email when we find a solution". How long is someone supposed to wait for "a solution"? It could be 6 months before they figure out what is wrong with the device (it is blinking and X with a red circle around it, and has been doing so for 5 days)

Best Answer