Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Luxe won't sync with Apple Health

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Just received the Fitbit Luxe today. Installed a 3rd party app to sync the data with Apple Health and Fitness but this is becoming a very bad experience… first it appeared that Fitbit is not allowing the apps to access its (my!) data and then it appeared that data is double counted in Health if I happen to be carrying my phone while wearing the Fitbit… 3rd party FAQ indicates that this is due to Fitbit not allowing access to all the necessary information. I am already considering returning the Fitbit as this is way to much hassle but I am still hoping that there is a solution to this…

Thanks!

Moderator Edit: Clarified subject

Best Answer
0 Votes
2 REPLIES 2

Hi there, @Duceirbaf75. Welcome to the Community Forums. We‘re taking your comments and sentiments in regards to our products into consideration.

Thanks for your question about transferring your data to Apple Health. Let me explain that currently it's not possible to integrate Fitbit with Apple Health. I understand how helpful it's to track your progress on both accounts and our team is constantly working on our products and services to enhance the Fitbit experience based on our members feedback. I also found this idea posted by another team member in the Feature Suggestions board. While it's listed as Not Currently Planned, please add your vote to show your support. 

See you around. 

Maria | Community Moderator, Fitbit

Was my post helpful? Give it a thumbs up to show your appreciation! Of course, if this was the answer you were looking for, don't forget to make it the Best Answer! Als...

Best Answer

@MarreFitbit I asked many times: can you please make an example of a suggestion marked as "not currently planned" that has been then implemente by Fitbit thanks to the supporting votes of the users? Thanks a lot.

Formerly Giampi71 - Retired from Fitbit for good on November 13th 2023
Best Answer
0 Votes