Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Synkronisering

Klockan hittar inte telefonen och vice versa efter uppdatering av klocka igår. Har startat om både telefon och klocka. 

Best Answer
0 Votes
2 REPLIES 2

Hi, @Majaopulo, welcome to the community, you may find these articles of interest, How do Fitbit devices sync their data? - Fitbit Help Center and Why won't my Fitbit device sync? - Fitbit Help Center Restarting your Fitbit often resolves syncing issues this video demonstrates the process. If you are still struggling to get a sync try going into your phone settings>Fitbit app>clear cache>force stop the app>restart your phone.

Let us know how you get on by posting here again. To avoid misunderstanding it will be helpful if you can post in English.

I hope this helps.

Cheers

Gr4ndp4 | UK
AWAKE! for morning in the bowl of light has cast the stone that set the stars to flight.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hi there, @Majaopulo. Welcome to the Fitbit Community Forums. 

Please follow @Gr4ndp4's tips and recommendations. 

To prevent confusion, we ask that users keep shared links to the language of the forum in which they are participating. We currently support French, Italian, Spanish, German, Japanese and English and hope to support more locales in the future!

I'd recommend getting in touch with our Support team via email so you can receive assistance in Swedish.

Maria | Community Moderator, Fitbit

Was my post helpful? Give it a thumbs up to show your appreciation! Of course, if this was the answer you were looking for, don't forget to make it the Best Answer! Als...

Best Answer
0 Votes