Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Very confusing & I don't find this device user friendly

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

I got my Luxe 2 weeks ago. Firstly, I'm an RN and wanted to track my O2 levels- I can't find it anywhere on my device. 

Also......I want to track my steps on a daily basis and I also bike but cannot for the life of me find these stats on my App. It gives  me an average but I don't want that. I want to be able to check my daily steps at my convenience. Ive had the Alta and didn't  have these issues and I'm seriously contemplating returning this for an Apple Watch.

anyone else experience this device and non user-friendly??

Pamella

Best Answer
0 Votes
2 REPLIES 2

Hi @Moltengirl 

Welcome to the forum. I'm sorry to hear you are finding your new Luxe challenging. Perhaps this Manual will help you learn how to navigate more easterly. 

Marci | Bellevue, WA
Best Answer
0 Votes

I'll tackle one issue now.  You say you have trouble finding daily steps on the app.  Assuming you mean the phone app on the main 'Today' page, there should be a circle near the top showing steps so far today.  If you want to check other daily steps, tap the steps circle and it will show a bar chart for past week, and scrolling down, shows the daily steps total for previous days.  This is nothing specific to the Luxe, but is the same for any Fitbit tracker.

Before posting, re-read to see if it would make sense to someone else not looking at your Fitbit or phone.

Best Answer