Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

200LBS+ TO LOSE *JOIN ME*

I am embarking once again to lose my extra weight.

This time it will be after my 4th pregnancy.

20200802_233321.jpg

I have 200+lbs I'd like to lose.

So, come journey with me for the next year or more. I love having friends on here. I love to compete. I love to share what I'm learning. I love to encourage others on their path and hope to find others willing to cheer me on. Here's to our health!

*I stationary bike cycle and am on no carb (except basmati rice), no sugar (except fruit), lean meat, high veggie, moderate fruit diet = low calorie. LOTS OF WATER. 

*I will be breastfeeding my boy to be born in March.

*I've lost over 100lbs in the past and lost over 40lbs multiple times, but every time I stop my insane diet/exercise plans it comes right back. 

*Gallbladder removed when I was 16.

*I hope to get back to weights, which I love, but right now do not have access to.

*I struggle with severe leg pain (nerves or blood vessel?) that has been undiagnosed for 10 years. Hoping to get a doctor who can help this year.

Best Answer
2 REPLIES 2

I am supposed to get my new fitbit sense in the mail on Thursday!! My dad pitched in and bought it for my birthday present! I opted to get the older Sense instead of the new one, because the new ones are so expensive. I want to prove I can drop some pounds before investing almost 300 bucks. Same reasoning goes towards new clothes.... I try not to buy new "skinnier" clothes until I've proved I can keep it off. Man, am I glad I didn't toss my clothes when I was losing earlier this year, because I am now using my "not so skinny" clothes for my PREGNANT clothes. I have literally had to buy ZERO pregnancy clothes! So that's a plus. I am so excited to get to logging and get to the friendly competitions. Do any of ya'll do a weekly competition? Friend me if you do! How many steps are ya'll logging on average a day or week?

Best Answer
0 Votes

How much water do ya'll try to drink a day? Do you do half your body weight and then add another 10oz for every hour you workout?

Best Answer
0 Votes