Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

30s F looking for beginner friends!!

Hi all!! I am looking to add some friends with similar goals. I know its crazy but I struggle to reach a goal of 10000 ... so I'm starting lower. I would like to do some challenges with folks more like myself 🙂 I'm a mother, wife, RN, 32 from KS looking to lose a good amount of weight. Add me please 🙂

Best Answer
6 REPLIES 6

I would love to find friends to help keep me motivated as well! I will add you!

Best Answer
0 Votes

I want to add you; but I don't know how! I am a paramedic at a hospital.

I started out with 10,000 steps as a goal and increased it to 11,000. I have trouble with that sometimes; so I tried to put it back to 10,000-but it keeps changing back to 11,000. Oh well!

I started running - if that's what you call it. I am SLOW. But, I'm doing it. And so far, I love it. I use MapMyRun on my phone and I really like seeing my route.

If you know how I can add you, let me know!

Stephanie

Best Answer
0 Votes

I'm 27, and a SAHM of 3, you would think I wouldn't have any trouble reaching my step goals, chasing them, but I do, I am currently working to make 7,000 steps a day. 

Best Answer
0 Votes

I am a working mom and struggling to maintain 10k steps everyday, can you add me so I would get that extra motivation.

Best Answer
0 Votes

I am in the same boat!

Best Answer
0 Votes

Im new to fit bit and not sure how to add friends 🙂 I'm working to getting into a Nursing school and currently work at a hospital. I would love more friends too 🙂

Best Answer
0 Votes