Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

5 WEEKS TRAINING CAMP - EXPERT MODE

Hey guys, so let me just cut this short, ok when i first started training i was over 18 stone and i use to smoke 50 a day and eat and drink alchol 3x a week but now im down to 12 st 10lbs (no smoking, little alcohol, anyways i train for about 2 hours a day 6x a week, mostly cardio and some weights, on my rest day i still get my 10000 steps in.. ok so im 5 ft 6 inch and my goal is to lose another 15 lbs ish and i really want to nail that in a training camp of about 5 weeks. the plan is to 100% dedicate to weight loss i mean, right now i burn about 3000 calories a day on average (fitbit blaze) and for 5 weeks straight i want to burn 4000 or more, i know this is about 6 hours training a day, so the plan is to eat chicken + broccley 3x a day, total 500g chicken breast 500g broccley, il eat porridge or fruit and fiber for breakfast, twise the daily amount as i will eat it then i wont eat again for about 4-6 hours after it then il have chicken and rice 3x in row 2 hour apart, at night i will eat maybe soup or ryvitas as snack, them ryvita thins sweet chilli flavor... there lovely, if you aint had them try them... i always wake up in the middle of the night and hunt for snacks, i just cant help it, id be ripped if i didnt... but i want to keep 2 yogurts a night for this... i know they have suger and suger stops weight loss but i aint worried. ive lost 6 st, i just want to know any tips goin into this training camp, what should i cut what should i add. its goin to be hard but its goin to be worth it, i want the best results i can ever do in 5 weeks... the reason i aint starting the camp now is im waiting for after the football as i like to drink a few beers to watch liverpool... i will cut all alcohol for these 5 weeks tho... so i have a couple weeks to plan how i want to do this training camp.. please any good advice il consider

Best Answer
0 Votes
9 REPLIES 9

@kelvin2017 - My advice is capitalization and paragraphs.  I just burned 200 calories reading that thing.

You sound like a pretty intense guy, so maybe 5 to 6 hours of training per day is doable.  To lose 3 pounds per week, you need a deficit of 1,500 calories per day.  As you are approaching your ideal weight, 3 pounds per week will be harder to sustain and recovering from all that exercise is going to be tough.  Maybe you could stick with your current activity level, reduce your eating further, and give yourself 4 hours per day of time back.

Best Answer
0 Votes

It’s only for 5 weeks. After that I will drop back to about 2 hours a day, il eat mostly clean so il keep the weight off. 

Best Answer
0 Votes

I'm not sure I understand the point, but personally, if I wanted to do something 6 hours a day for 5 weeks, I'd hire a personal trainer who was recommended by people who met the goals I wanted to meet.  It sounds intense and if you are going to do it, do it right.  Making your own plan is like watching Olympic divers and deciding to be a diver and watching youtube videos to coach yourself.

It sounds like the savings from not smoking 50 cigarettes a day could cover the cost of a personal trainer.

If you want expert mode, you need to hire an expert.

Best Answer

any effort for 6 hours a day for 5 weeks, i dont need to hire someone to tell me all i gotta do is keep moving, i know most the foods i need to eat, i just want tips added like? drink green tea or this amount of water or what ever.... i dont need someone to hire to tell me what they tell everyone else for a fee...

most people online will say they are a expert coz they take steroids and are ripped but dont really have a clue about how other people can get this way...

i dont want to be shedded, i just want to look really good...10% body fat ish

Best Answer

@kelvin2017 wrote:

i dont want to be shedded, i just want to look really good...10% body fat ish

This comment alone basically sums it up.  Find a professional to help you with your goals.  This is a pretty extreme BF% that you aren't going to hit on your own or get the right advice from the Fitbit boards.  

But if you want to forge ahead your own way on the cheap.  I suggest starting with this article:

https://stronglifts.com/how-to-get-a-body-like-brad-pitt-in-fight-club/

Best Answer

Last September, you reported you were 185 lbs (down from 265). Now you’d be 178 lbs (if I converted correctly from the stones). Why would you want to lose 15 pounds in 5 weeks, when you could do it more sustainably with far less discomfort taking more time? What urgency is there? Or is it just that you like extreme approaches?

Have a look at @nfinity’s amazing transformation, complete with before and after pics. It took him 2.5 years to get where he’s currently at. You’re roughly at the same weight (he’s a bit taller than you, though) and he has a similar plan to lower his body fat, but he’s planning to do it over at least six months. I personally think slow and steady wins the race.

Dominique | Finland

Ionic, Aria, Flyer, TrendWeight | Windows 7, OS X 10.13.5 | Motorola Moto G6 (Android 9), iPad Air (iOS 12.4.4)

Take a look at the Fitbit help site for further assistance and information.

Best Answer

well liverpool won yesterday so i will be drinking for both semi final legs, last leg is 2nd may so if we get to final then il be drinking a even later date im sure its 26th may or something. so once this cup is over i will be starting my training camp. i want to get this body by the summer lol

Best Answer

@kelvin2017 --  This should be posted in the "Be Inspired" forum, as I am both inspired and intimidated by the proactivity of your drinking efforts.  I like to have a drink or three, but you've got it on the calendar!

Best Answer
0 Votes

use to drink 40 cans a week lol... now i hardly drink any a week 🙂

Best Answer