Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Backdate Target Date

ANSWERED
I started on the Keto diet a couple of weeks ago but didn't start a new target on the day I started. I can't see on the website how I can set the target date and week for a couple of weeks ago 😞 Does anybody know how I can do it? I'd like to see my total weight loss and not something less! Thanks
Best Answer
0 Votes
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

@Whoberley

Go to the website dashboard then click Food Tile -> "see more" -> which will take you to the food log page, go to the "food plan" (second box down) and click the arrows until your "desired weight/calorie target" slide shows, click "edit plan"  the click "edit" at the end of the sentence that starts "Your staring weight was ..."  Once you get to that screen you can change the start date and weight.

Hope that helps.  

Scott | Baltimore MD

Charge 6; Inspire 3; Luxe; iPhone 13 Pro

View best answer in original post

Best Answer
3 REPLIES 3

@Whoberley

Go to the website dashboard then click Food Tile -> "see more" -> which will take you to the food log page, go to the "food plan" (second box down) and click the arrows until your "desired weight/calorie target" slide shows, click "edit plan"  the click "edit" at the end of the sentence that starts "Your staring weight was ..."  Once you get to that screen you can change the start date and weight.

Hope that helps.  

Scott | Baltimore MD

Best Answer

Hi Baltoscott,

Your explanation of what I needed to do was perfect.

Thank you,

Whoberley

Best Answer
0 Votes
Glad I could help. Hope your progress stays positive

Scott | Baltimore MD

Best Answer