Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Bariatric Friends

ANSWERED

Hi all !! I am looking to connect with others who have had bariatric surgery. I recently had bypass 4/6 and just getting back into fitness so hoping to share goals & stay motivated through the process ! Anyone else?

Best Answer
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

@Jessie3715  welcome to the community and congratulations on taking such a huge step to your good health. Wishing you success in your journey!

Elena | Pennsylvania

View best answer in original post

Best Answer
0 Votes
25 REPLIES 25

@Jessie3715  welcome to the community and congratulations on taking such a huge step to your good health. Wishing you success in your journey!

Elena | Pennsylvania

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hi Jessie congratulations on your journey. I just had gastric sleeve surgery 7/21. I would be happy to support you and cheer you on. 

Best Answer

Hi, I just recently had the Sleeve 2 weeks PO, I'm looking for people to share in this as well, my step count is pretty low currently, lol.. but I have futuristic hopes.

Best Answer
I will be your cheerleader :megaphone: I am 2 months post GSV .
Best Answer

Thank you, I should be wearing my Fitbit by tomorrow or the latest Thursday. Namastecheer 😛

Best Answer
0 Votes
Great we will have to friend each other. I hope you are doing well after
you surgery.
Best Answer

Hi -  I hope you are doing well after your surgery!  Been there, about 7 years ago.  We will have to friend each other!

Best Answer
0 Votes

Oh great, I hope you feel better now. We could connect and get to share our experiences

Best Answer
0 Votes

I also just has sleeve gastrectomy on September 1st. Just starting to get into working out. I'd love to connect. 

Best Answer
0 Votes
Congratulations 🎉
We all need cheerleader's
Best Answer

Hey VSG on 12/27/22. Just friended everyone. Wish there was an actual group for us!

Best Answer

Hello Knickers, got your friend request on the app 🙂 see you there here or fitbit anywhere lol..

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hello!  I had Gastric Sleeve January 4, 2022. We should create a group for all who have had surgery for weight loss and create a community!  🙂 

Best Answer

Hello!  I had gastric sleeve January 4, 2022.  I am looking to make some connections with those who have had weight loss surgery as well!  Maybe we can create a group??  

Best Answer

I have no idea how to create a group, lol but that would be wonderful. And, Hello 🙂

Best Answer
0 Votes

Me too! I just had VSG and am trying to find extra support. Maybe we need to just create a group.

Best Answer
0 Votes

I am just starting my journey I have surgery 4-23. I am looking for community for support. 

Best Answer
0 Votes

Does anyone know if fitbit has an app to help bariatric patients. 

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hi Becca!

New and looking for Buddy's LOL

I'm getting the GSV soon and gonna need support.

Go us!!

Best Answer