Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Buddy for motivation

Hey! I have a long road ahead, need to drop over 100 lbs, would love to get some challenges going.

I'm 29 years old, 5'11" and have yo-yo dieted all my life. I stoped moving and cooking, I can't do what I have been doing any more. 1st step: Eating Paleo and walking every day at the gym or outside. If this sounds like your style let's help each other out, add me!

2nd & 3rd steps will be to join workout classes at the gym, free weightlifting, and jogging. Getting a consistent bedtime and wake up time is also something I'm trying to lock down.
Best Answer
13 REPLIES 13

You can add me if you'd like. I'm 25 and I need to lose 70+ lbs. I plan on working out at home since I'm a recent college graduate I don't have the money to join a gym right now but I got an elliptical machine for Christmas and a set of weights so I can workout at home. 

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hi. You can add me! I am new to fitbit and am looking for others with similar goals. I am looking to lose 55 pounds. I am a fitness instructor so exercise is super important to me. 🙂 

Best Answer
I would like to join you guys as soon as the new Fitbit Charge HR or Surge comes out. I have about 40 pounds to lose. I'm also a fitness instructor and I have lost about 50 pounds so far but hoping to finally reach my goal in 2015
Best Answer
Hi! I have 70 lbs I would like to lose it would be great to have some buddies with the same goal. My email is mcf1009@icloud.com.
Best Answer
Hi! I'm Katie and I am also looking for friends.
I am 39 and looking for more friends. I am married with no kidz but have 2 "step" kids and 5 grand kids... ( yes my husband is older). I have lost 30# but I keep losing and the regaining the last 15 #. I need some encouragement.
Best Answer
It would be great to be a new friend. I am also 39. I have been struggling to lose weight and thought Fitbit might help make me more aware of my activity.

Sent from my iPad
Best Answer

Hey I love the holidays, but it is a challenge to be strong.  Over the past 2 years I have lost about 45 lbs and I am trying to lose about 25 more.  I find myself needing words of encouragement, so anyone whose glass is 1/2 full (of encouraging words : ) or recipes that fullfill the typical urges for chocolate, salty treats.... I would love to know how to have those foods but not the calories!

Best Answer
0 Votes

The HR and the Surge are available at Target in limited supply...call your local Target 🙂 I just got my surge this weekend!

Best Answer
0 Votes
Thanks!! I ordered my fitbit surge from Target just waiting for it to arrive. None of my local stores had it in stock. The shipments were all delayed.
Best Answer
0 Votes
Ho
You can add me

Name- david
Age-39
Location - philly pa
Turn ons- walks on the beach, snuggling up with a good book and coffee
Turn offs- people who use the word death when they mean to say deaf.
Best Answer
0 Votes

I am in.  I just bought my Fitbit Flex and need to lose 70 lbs.  I have been going to the gym in the mornings on a consistent basis but need to get my eating under control and eating the right foods.  I am 5'5 and also a yo-yo dieter.  Lost 35 lbs last year and now have gained it all back.  😞

Best Answer
0 Votes

Feel free to add me. I just got my Fitbit on Monday, so I'm new to the whole thing. However, I've eaten Paleo for almost 3 years now, and I have competed in many Crossfit Competitions. I've also been at a point in my life where I lost 100 pounds. So, though I don't know your struggles currently...at one point in my life I did. I know how important it was to have people there cheering you on!

Good luck to you ALL. YOU ARE WORTH IT.

Competitive Crossfitter
Novice Runner
Getting Better EVERY Day
Best Answer
0 Votes

You can add me. Id love to buddy up. I am fairly new to fitbit. I have also yo-yo'd when it comes to working out, routine, healthy choices ..you name it. I am trying to make this a lifestyle change. I try to follow Paleo and Clean eating... but I am not consistent. I need to lose 30lbs but its such a struggle. I am single mom @ 32 and my didgital scale tells me every morning I am obese 😞 I want to set the right path for my daughter to live a healthy life aswell, I want to motivaiton to play with her and run around and dance and have fun, but Im always telling her Im tired, or well dance tomorrow 😞

I can def use a motivational buddy to shed these pounds with and I would love the encouragement and chance to encourage others.

Good Luck

Best Answer
0 Votes