Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Calories burned goal. Does it auto update

So I know that the calories burned goal was set when I signed up with all my info but does it update as my weight comes down or other stats change? If not is there a way to trigger a recalculation?
Best Answer
0 Votes
4 REPLIES 4

Following, I would like to know too.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Never seen it.

But then again, even though weight comes down and you burn less moving that mass around, as you've gotten more fit with exercise, shouldn't you also be moving with more intensity burning more, and easier to walk daily so you do more of it?

I'm guessing they figure it should be a wash.

If you still want to eat 2000 calories daily because you know you'll sustain and adhere to that level, and you want to lose 1 lb weekly, then your daily burn goal remains at 2500 even though you weigh less.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Help the next searcher of answers, mark a reply as Solved if it was, or a thumbs up if it was a good idea too.
Best Answer
0 Votes
I did some more digging and it looks like those with a premium account it auto adjusts because of the trainer feature.

Now my question is how do the rest of us manually readjust it?
Best Answer
0 Votes

@ThePreacher wrote:
I did some more digging and it looks like those with a premium account it auto adjusts because of the trainer feature.

Now my question is how do the rest of us manually readjust it?

Through the web account anyway, on Dashboard click on that tile, click the settings icon, change the number - Done.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Help the next searcher of answers, mark a reply as Solved if it was, or a thumbs up if it was a good idea too.
Best Answer
0 Votes