Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can Fitbit sync up with any smart WiFi scale?

Can Fitbit sync up with any smart WiFi scale or only the Aria?

Moderator edit: subject for clarity

Best Answer
0 Votes
7 REPLIES 7

There are other brands of smart scales that can sync with Fitbit, but I don't know specifically which ones, or if all wi-fi scales will sync to fitbit.  I expect you would have to research any particular one to be sure.  Or hopefully some people here will have more specific ideas for you.

Before posting, re-read to see if it would make sense to someone else not looking at your Fitbit or phone.

Best Answer

Hello @KaktusJaque. Welcome to the community forums! @JohnnyRow Nice to see you around and thanks for your input! 

@KaktusJaque Adding to the post above, I'd like to let you know that I found a thread that contains information about a similar question. If you would like to take a look at this thread, please click here

See you around. 

Wilson M. | Community Moderator, Fitbit.
Best Answer
0 Votes

Reopening the thread and discussion 

looking for a smart scale, ideally that synchs with the Fitbit app. I have looked at the early post and the redirect from the admin but that dates back several years.

I would like a scales that measures body fat, looking at fitbits scale it looks a basic scales that only calculates  BMI. If there is limited options for synch with FItbit, keen to get views on the smart scales that people use and would recommend.

It would be great to get scales that synchs, but for me it’s more important to get ⏃ good set of scales.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Really happy about Renpho

Best Answer
0 Votes

I have my FitBit app linked to my Renpho App and that works very well. Weight myself this morning, and 5 mins later I saw the updated weight on my FitBit App (unfortunately ) 😉

Best Answer

How do you link the two apps? I just got a scale that does it all and can’t seem to sync it. Sinohealth scale. Thank you!

Best Answer
0 Votes

The Renpho tracks 12 different things. Weight, BMI, Body Fat %, Fat free body weight, Subcutaneous fat %, Visceral fat, Body Water %, Skeletal muscle %, Muscle mass weight, Bone mass weight, Protein % and gives your BMR kcal. Keep the scale in your bedroom closet or bedroom, not the bathroom. The high humidity there can degrade the sensors, I'm told. I've had my Renpho for 3 years now. Love it! The Renpho links to Fitbit, which will then link to my Noom account. Within minutes my current weight is updated in both apps. Pretty cool. One thing is that I periodically have to re-connect to the Fitbit app, but that's not a big deal to do.

Best Answer
0 Votes