Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Which scales are compatible with Fitbit?

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Hi!

I'm searching for a scale and was wonderng whih scales are compatible with Fitbit.

I know, that Fitbit Aria and Wihtings can be connected directly with Fitbit. Are there more scales that can be connected directly?

And is it possible to connect a scale indirectly with Fitbit? By walk-around if you wanna say so? For example through another app (f.ex. Runtastic Libra with MyFitnessPal with Fitbit)

Thank you for your help.

Plunse

Best Answer
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

Hello everybody, thank you for visiting the Fitbit Community.

Officially, Fitbit Aria Scales and Withings Scales can sync directly with Fitbit. However, there are some other scales that might sync with Fitbit too. Our team is constantly working to improve our products and services. Your feedback is highly appreciated.

If you would like to make any suggestion, you are welcome to visit the Feature Suggestions board which is constantly monitored by our engineering team for future implementations.

I am going to close this thread because it is too old, but if there is anything else we can help you with, please don't hesitate to start a new topic.

Have a nice day.

Have you received the answer you were looking for? Choose the post as the best answer!

Hai ricevuto la risposta che stavi cercando? Accetta il post come soluzione!

¿Has recibido la respuesta que estabas buscando? ¡Acepta el post como solución!

View best answer in original post

Best Answer
0 Votes
64 REPLIES 64

Those are the only two I am aware of and only a Fitbit product can be directly connected to your Fitbit account.

Best Answer

Welcome to the forums @Plunse! As you've mentioned, the only 2 scales that connect to Fitbit are Fitbit Aria and Wihtings Wireless scale. 

You can check in the MFP Apps page for scales that link to MFP, but you'll need to check within the individual products if the weigh logs through that scale are transmitted to Fitbit. 

Let me know if you have any questions, happy stepping! Smiley Happy

Fitbit Community ModeratorHelena A. | Community Moderator, Fitbit

Was this helpful? Yay! If it was, please vote for it or mark this as a solution. Show us!

Best Answer

Do you know which scale from Wihtings that can be used to connect to Fitbit.
Can the Fitbit Aria connect to other places other than Fitbit?

Best Answer
0 Votes

The scales only connect through their respective accounts. When we say different products connect, we are refferring to your different accoints gor these products.

yhis means any Withings scsle, through uour withings account will sync to your Fitbit account.

As for other companies that can see your Fitbit weight, im not awarebof the actual names right now. Some of the health sites do, like insurance companies.

There ate two apps that im aware of, they both do about the same thing.which is track your daily changes in weight, then displays the direction the weight change of heading,  ignoring the normal daily fluctuations.  The one app is called Trendweight

Best Answer

Why do the Fitbit scale don't measure muscle. 

Best Answer

My guess would be that the scale doesnt have the logic to read the body muscle.

Best Answer

Using IFTT you can sync Wii U Fit scale weight to FitBit

Best Answer

Now that Nokia has purchased Whitings, is the Nokia supported app compatible with the Fitbit app?

@HelenaFitbit wrote:

Welcome to the forums @Plunse! As you've mentioned, the only 2 scales that connect to Fitbit are Fitbit Aria and Wihtings Wireless scale. 

You can check in the MFP Apps page for scales that link to MFP, but you'll need to check within the individual products if the weigh logs through that scale are transmitted to Fitbit. 

Let me know if you have any questions, happy stepping! Smiley Happy

Best Answer
0 Votes

I have a new Nokia Body + scale. I see that Aria and Withings(Now Nokia) are the only 2 that sync with the Fitbit app....  BUT.. How exactly do I link the two accounts so I get the Scale info imported to the Fitbit app??

Samsung Galaxy S8, Sense
Best Answer

Go to www.fitbit.com/apps and follow tye prompts.

Best Answer

Didn't see anything about Withings or Nokia on that App list. So does that mean that Withings is no longer compatible with Fitbit?

Best Answer
0 Votes

I bought a Weight Gurus wifi scale and it integrates with Fitbit.

Best Answer

Nokia bought Withings so they are one and the same (unless you purchase a Withings that may still be in the market).

Best Answer
0 Votes

This thread was started a while back. Are there any other scales that work now?

Thx.

Best Answer

I just saw on Fitbit's website that they are now offering the Aria 2. I've moved on from their scale(s) so I have no opinion on its effectiveness or quality.

Best Answer
0 Votes

I'm in the UK and I bought one of these scales by Multifun from Amazon, You need to download an app called Yolanda to get it to work but from there you can sync it to your Fitbit app and it will automatically put the weight in everytime you use it as long as your phone with their app on is nearby.

Best Answer

I did purchase the WiThings (Nokia) Body Cardio and it works like a charm With Fitbit 🙂

Best Answer

Does the withings scale send over body fat % to fitbit?

Best Answer
0 Votes

Yes the scale sends body fat% over to Fitbit

Best Answer